Monday, September 1, 2008

Halloween Back Pack

Hi Stampers! I hope you all have had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Ours has been filled with various activities and finally a day to relax a bit (and catch up on laundry and dishes, etc...). Are you sick of seeing Halloween projects yet? I don't know why but for some reason this year I am really getting into making Halloween items. Maybe it's because I have more time on my hands to create and plan.

Anyway, I saw this adorable back pack being made again and again over at SCS. I decided to try my hand at making one and surprised at just how quickly it came together. Being that I am "stuck" in Halloween mode I decided to make mine a Halloween goodie back pack. I found some old Halloween designer paper from years back and it was my inspiration for this. I paired the DSP up with Tangerine Tango card stock and the Batty for You stamp set. The end result came out fabulous!
This is a picture of how cute the back pack looks from the side, showing off the ribbon straps which are attached on the back. I opted not to add the DSP on the back, but you certainly could if you wanted to. Both of the flaps on the front are held close with a small Velcro dot so you can hide lots of goodies inside! Tomorrow's project will not have anything to do with Halloween- I promise!!
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Batty For You
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, WW, Basic Black, Retired Halloween DSP
Other: Sticky strip, Ribbon, Crop-a-dile, Velcro Dots, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Dimensionals, Coluzzle

No comments: