Friday, September 26, 2008

Pacific Point Eastern Blooms

Hi Stampers! Today's card features one of the stamp sets that is currently on sale until the end of the month. (If you're interested you can still take advantage of this great special by contacting me directly or ordering online on my SU website.) I stamped the large flower on the main image panel and then again on a scrap piece of paper. I cut them out and attached them using a pop up dot and curled the petals in so the flowers have a more of a 3-D feel to them. I love the color combination on this card. It features Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point and Riding Hood Red. The sentiment was accidentally stamped a little crooked, but I guess you can just tell that it is homemade then right?
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Eastern Blooms
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Versamark
Card stock: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, WW
Other: White Gel Pen, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: