Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Awesome Target Find!!

Hi Stampers! After you see today's project you are going to want to run (don't walk) to the nearest Target Dollar Spot to find these awesome plastic clothespins. I picked up a few of them over the weekend and wanted to be sure they turned out as cute as I envisioned them before I head back to pick up more. They are available in a variety of bright colors. I am thinking I may go and grab a ton of the orange ones and use them as Halloween gifts for the teachers this year.

This is a picture of the side of the jumbo clothespins. It shows you how bright the colors are. This project took me about 10 minutes to complete BOTH of these. I love how they turned out. They can be used for a wide variety of things from recipe holders to photo holders. The possibilities are endless.

Thought I would leave you with a closer picture of the cherry one. It is my favorite one for the moment. I love the new 5/8" Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon with the Summer Picnic DSP.

Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Tart & Tangy
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, WW, Riding Hood Red, Glorious Green, Summer Picnic DSP
Other: Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Dimensionals, 5/8" Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Striped Wild Wasabi Ribbon (retired), White Gel Pen, Plastic Jumbo Clothes Pins (Target Dollar Spot)

No comments: