Friday, September 5, 2008

More Skulls on the Brain

Hi Stampers! I knew that once I started playing with the set Just Jawing from Stampin' Up's new catalog I wouldn't be able to put it down. I showed you the cute pull out card I made in yesterday's post, but here are the other cards I made to go along with it. Each of them is different in some way. Some of them have bow-ties, some have hair bows, one has chunky blue glitter eyes and one is just plain. My boys both thought these cards were really "Cool". I think that means they like them. It's hard to tell no days with some of their slang.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Just Jawing, Gratuitous Graffiti
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Black Stampin' Write Marker
Card stock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, WW
Other: Ribbon (non-SU!), Silver brads, Chunky Glitter, Crystal Effects, Sponges

No comments: