Friday, September 12, 2008

Halloween Treat Pouches

Hi Stampers! I know I have been MIA for the past few days but I have had good reason. I have had family here visiting from Wisconsin. I haven't had much time to play with some of my new goodies yet, but I will real soon! These are a few of the Halloween Treat Pouches I made today. Aren't they soooooooo cute? I got the idea for these from a post on Dawn Griffin's blog. She made some adorable Get Well Soup Pouches which can be seen here. She also has a great video tutorial on how she did them. I made some adjustments to the sizes and came up with my own version of them.
Sorry for the bad picture. This is what the inside of one of my pouches looks like. I decided to put the small peanut M&M packs inside mine. These will make great little Halloween gifts for Nathan's class this year.
On a side note, DJ did very well at team trials last weekend. He did not make the team but we were very happy with how well he did. The other athletes that were there were all World Class Athletes. They have been traveling around the world to compete so just being with them was a great opportunity for DJ. One of the other coaches came up to him after he heard it was DJ's first year at try-outs, and told him how great he did and that he should be proud of himself. He also said that only 1% of the athletes that try out for the team actually make the team the first year they try out. This made DJ feel so much better. I'm sure he'll feel much better about how he fought once he gets a chance to watch the videos of his matches too. I was such a proud mom! (still am!!!!!)
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: House of Haunts, Haunting Wheel
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Ghostly Greetings DSP, WW
Other: Sponges, Crop-a-Dile, Black Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Candy

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.