Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bella Rose Box in a Bag

Hi Stampers! See I told you that today's project wouldn't have anything to do with Halloween! *wink* Of course if you really wanted to you could make this project into a Halloween project very easily - just change the designer paper and the embellishments used. I love these little packages. They are fairly easy and quick to make. I have been using them filled with all kinds of little goodies as my hostess appreciation gifts. My hostesses have loved them! I found the link to the pattern over at SCS.

The new Bella Rose designer paper make these so beautiful. I wasn't sure what kind of embellishment I wanted to add to the front of them, and finally decided that I would use the five-petal punch along with some of the flower embellishments I had picked up at Michael's a few months ago in the wedding section. They came in this really cute plastic pail. I just picked up some of the new colors they have for fall now- pumpkin color and old olive. These will be GREAT add on's for my fall projects.

The scallop border at the bottom is made using the slit punch. You could also use the new scallop edge punch if you wanted smaller scallops.
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: n/a
Ink: n/a
Card stock: Old Olive, Bella Rose DSP
Other: Slit Punch, Round Tab Punch, Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Crop-a-dile, Sticky Strip, 5-petal Punch, Rhinestone Brads, flower embellishments (Michaels)

No comments: