Thursday, September 25, 2008

Disney Anniversary Card

Hi Stampers! Today is my 15th wedding anniversary so I needed to make a card for my hubby. I really had a romantic card in mind using my Always set, but for the life of me I could not find the heart stamp from this set. I must have spent over an hour looking for it only to remember that I had already organized my stamps and when I did this one stamp was MIA!!! So after wasting all that precious time I needed a new idea and I needed one fast! Out of the corner of my eye I spotted some of my new acrylic Disney stamps that I picked up last week while at Target. Of course Donald stood out to me. (my DH is named Don and he loves Donald Duck) Okay- so now I had a vision forming in my mind. The rest of the card came together rather quickly. (gotta love when that happens!!!) The end result is what you see. When I gave him the card he laughed and said that it was perfect and was so happy I didn't get him one of "those MUSHY ones". I giggled quietly to myself and thanked the powers that be that seemed to hid the original stamp I had intended to use.

Happy Stamping~

No comments: