Sunday, September 7, 2008

Inspired by Nature

Hi Stampers! I shocked you didn't I? No skull cards today!!! *wink* I thought I would put that set aside for a bit and play with another new stamp set I got. Today's cards feature the new set called Inspired by Nature. It is a beautiful set and one that I knew I wanted to have early on. There are so many possibilities for this set. I colored the stamp using my Stampin' Write markers and then stamped onto a piece of very vanilla card stock. I then used my old olive and elegant eggplant markers with the Color Spritzer Tool to add to the background. The sentiment was punched out using the New Wide Oval Punch. The edges were sponged with elegant eggplant ink before it was adhered with dimensionals.
The final embellishment to the cards was the New Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon. This ribbon is so delicate and beautiful that it made the perfect accent.
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Inspired by Nature
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers, Elegant Eggplant
Card stock: Old Olive, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Other: Wide Oval Punch, Color Spritzer Tool, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch

No comments: