Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chipboard Post It Notes

Surprise! Today's post is not a card featuring Mr. Twigster! *lol* I know you are all probably heart broken, but I'm sure he'll be back before the year is over. *wink*

This is one of the cute little items I had for sale at my craft fairs. It is a chipboard coaster covered in designer series paper (in the photo here I used the new Snowy Day DSP in the Holiday Mini catalog). The edges are then sanded and the post-it notes are stuck on the front. Then a binder clip is embellished with matching DSP and some ribbon. Aren't these cute? I have a ton of these left over from the sale in various designer papers. If you're interested they are $3.00 + shipping

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: None
Ink: None
Card stock: Snowy Day DSP
Other: Chipboard Coaster, Binder Clip, Various Ribbon, Post It Notes, Sanding Blocks

No comments: