Monday, November 24, 2008

Magic Reindeer Food

Here is another cute idea to give the little ones in your life around the holiday season. I remember having something similar to this when I was younger. We lived up in snowy Wisconsin at the time and I remember sprinkling the Magic Reindeer Food in the snow and watching out the window to see if the reindeer would come to eat it. This was another one of the things I sold at the craft fairs.

The poem says "Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle bright
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home. "

Inside the cello bag is a mixture of oatmeal and red sprinkles. I still have a few of these left. They are $2.00 + shipping.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Deer Friends (Level 2 Hostess Set)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Other: Oatmeal, Red Sprinkles, Top Notch Die, Big Shot, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Computer

No comments: