Thursday, November 20, 2008

Loveable Mr. Twigster

Here is another card that we will be making at my upcoming Holiday Stamp-a-Stack class. Isn't it cute? This card uses the Ski Slope DSP from the Holiday Mini Catalog with Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red card stock. I also dug out my new square scallop punch and then layered the circles on them. This is a quick and easy card to make for the Holidays. This is one of the cards I mass-produced for the craft fairs. I still have several of the packs of 6 cards and envelopes for sale if you are interested. They are $15 + shipping.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Mr. Twigster, To You & Yours
Ink: Staz On Black, Kiwi Kiss
Card stock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Ski Slope DSP, WW
Other: Stampin' Write Markers, Scallop Square Punch, Circle Punch

No comments: