Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mr. Twigster

Oh My! I am such a baaaaaaaaaaddddd blogger! Has it really been that long since I last posted? I really don't have any excuse other than the usual life and events getting in the way of my stamping time. *sigh* I have also been so busy creating items for the 3 craft fairs I have done the past few weekends. I can not say that I will do any others. They were not a success. I don't think I even sold enough to cover my booth space expenses. I was not alone though, it seemed like everyone was having a difficult time and all sales were down this year. Now I have a huge stash of items on hand. I will be posting some of the items over the next few days along with pricing if any of you are interested.

Now...let's get on with the real reason why you stopped by! I bet you would like to see something I made (well maybe not but I am going to show you anyway! *lol*) Here is one of the cards we will be making at my upcoming Holiday Stamp-a-Stack class. This class features the Mr. Twigster stamp set in the holiday mini catalog. I think this has become my favorite holiday stamp set of all time. I find myself reaching for it when I need to make a holiday card this year.



The card base is riding hood red with a layer of Ski Slope DSP and a piece of striped riding hood red ribbon wrapped around it. The main image is Mr. Twigster (isn't he just the cutest???) stamped in Staz On ink and cut out using my Coluzzle I added some doodling on the outer edges with my Stampin' Write Marker and also colored in his nose and scarf. I punched a piece of Riding Hood Red CS with my Marvy scallop punch and layered the image piece on it. This was added to the card base with dimensionals and the "Merry Christmas" sentiment was stamped in the lower right hand corner.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Mr. Twigster, Holidays & Wishes
Ink: Staz On Black
Card stock: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Ski Slope DSP
Other: Marvy Scallop Punch, Coluzzle, Stampin' Write Markers, Striped Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: