Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snowman Soup

Today's project is another quick and easy stocking stuffer item or a great item to give co-workers just to let them know you are thinking about then this holiday season. Inside the cello bag is the making of "Snowman Soup". There is a hot cocoa packet, some mini marshmallows, Hershey Kisses and a peppermint stirring stick. I typed up the poem and printed it out on my computer. The cute little poem says:
"Was told you've been real good this year
Always glad to hear it
With freezing weather drawing near
You'll need to warm the spirit
So here's a little Snowman Soup
Complete with stirring stick
Add hot water, sip it slow
It's sure to do the trick!"

I got the idea to make these from the various ones of them posted on SCS. I made these even easier by using the Top Notch Die and my Big Shot to make the topper. I LOVE that machine!!! I still have an handful of these left over from the craft fairs. They are $3.00 + shipping.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Deer Friends (Level 2 Hostess set)
Ink: Baja Breeze
Card stock: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, WW
Other: Cello Bags, Goodies for Inside, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Top Notch Die and Big Shot

No comments: