Monday, February 4, 2008

Adorable Elephant


Good morning! Today's card once agin features one of my favorite stamp sets out of the catalog. I just love the elephant from the Happy Heart Day set. The image is so fun to stamp and color in. It can be used for just about any occasion - not just for Valentine's day. I chose to leave the inside of this card blank for now and will add whatever kind of sentiment when I need it. It would be great for a birthday card, thank you or just a happy hello card to a good friend. The image was stamped onto whisper white card stock and colored in using my Stampin' Up! markers. I used the ticket corner punch on the corners of the whisper white image base, adhered it to the real red card stock and punched the corners on that as well. The base of the card was stamped in real red onto basic gray card stock and then the small hearts were colored in using my white gel pen. I then took my real red marker and added some small dots randomly to add texture to the background, added some grosgrain ribbon and attached my image. It was as easy as that! Hope your week is off to a great start!
Happy Stamping~
Stamp Set: Happy Heart Day
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red classic ink, Basic Gray marker, Real Red marker, Certain Celery marker
Card stock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Real Red
Other: Ticket corner punch, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen

No comments: