Sunday, February 10, 2008

Family Frame

Toady's project is one I have been working on all week. One of my upcoming hostesses asked me to create some samples and to demonstrate how to use the set All in the Family. This is a great set which can be used for so many different things and projects. I knew what kind of project I wanted to do, but actually getting the whole thing to come together was a bit of a chore for me. Once I started getting the image stamped and colored it came togetehr much better. The plam tree was added to the background to represent the sunny state of Florida in which we live. I think it added a little bit of fun to the frame. es, this is the Johnson family as we know it. The boys thought it was so great that I remembered to even add Bonzi into the picture. (Bonzi is our Pekingese puppy) The buttons were added as an afterthought becuase in my opinion it just looked too blah. Maybe if the mat was a brighter color it would have popped more. In real life this is absolutely adorable though. I can't wait to show my hostess and put it on my wall. I also made one of the cutest cards using this set, but for some reason I am having a difficlut time getting a good picture of it. (even this picture isn't the best but I wanted to have something fun to show you.) I will try to upload a picture of the card once I get a better picture of it. I also have some other *fun* cards to show, but I may have to place a rating on the post. *wink*
Happy Stamping~


Stamp set: All in the Family, Letterpress Alphabet
Ink: Stazon Black, Night of Navy, various markers in wide range of colors
Card stock: Whisper white, night of navy
Other: colored buttons, navy grograin ribbon. red grograin ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

thewifeypoo said...

Kimberly,
I love this project! Family is everything. Your blog look great too.

The workshop was really fun last night. Thanks.

Lisa