Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Embrace Life

Good Morning everyone! Today's card is one of the make-and-take cards we did at my workshops this past week. It features the Embrace Life set. When I first saw this set I wasn't impressed at all. It was definitely NOT one of my must haves for this year. Of course, that has changed! *lol* I started to see so many beautiful cards in the gallery at SCS. This card was cased from a card I saw on the Stampin' Up! demo website. It's just another great reason to become a demo. The support and inspiration available to you as a demo is FANTASTIC! (Remember that now until March 17th the demo starter kit is only $159- 20% off!!!!)

Anyway- back to the card. The card base is done in chocolate chip. The accent colors on this are mellow moss and apricot appeal. I stamped the flower image onto apricot appeal in basic brown. Then I outlined the flower with my apricot appeal marker and added some additonal accents with my white gel pen before cutting it out. It is mounted with a dimensional to make to "pop" more.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Embrace Life
Ink: Whisper white craft, Basic brown, Apricot Appeal marker, Mellow Moss marker
Card stock: Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip
Other: Mellow Moss grograin ribbon, dimensionals, white gel pen

No comments: