Sunday, February 10, 2008

PG-13 post

Okay stampers, if you have young children in the room now would be a good time to send them outside to play! *wink* What I am about to show you isn't for everyone *wink, wink* I stumbled across a thread over at SCS for a challenge that was to make a card with the theme of "Put on Your Big Girl Panties". It of course peeked my interest so I had to check it out. Now normally this is not my kind of card, but some of the cards that had been done for the challenge were so cute I had to give it a try. I visted with my friend Barbara yesterday and knew she was the kind of stamper who would also give this challenge a whirl...so away we went. This was the first card I made. I used some retired Stampin' Up! designer paper I had been hoarding forever. The little beads were from Michaels. They added just enough "bling" to the card.
Now of course everything in life has an opposite, so my card had to have an appropriate "backside" to it as well. If only my body parts were proportioned so equally!!!! Here is what the back of the card looks like if you flip it over. Cute huh???? I think I will be making one of these with a little Valentine's twist to give to hubby. *evil grin*


Stamp set: none
Ink: none
Card stock: blush blossom, retired DSP
Other: white grograin ribbon, bead accents from Michaels

No comments: