Friday, February 15, 2008

So Punny

I had a chance over the past week to play with some of my Sale-a-Brations sets from last year. I still love the Very Punny set. I think it is one of my all time favorites. These cards were inspied by so many talented designs found at Splitcoaststampers. I appologize that I do not know who exactly these were cased after. The first picture features the Piggy from the set. I think he is so cute. Of course the card's main color had to be pretty in pink. :0) The accenting color on this card was basic gray. I used my Cuttlebug and embossing template to create the white background. The ribbon is a velvet ribbon I picked up at Michales awhile ago.
This next card features the little ladybug from the set. Again the background was made using my Cuttlebug and embossing folder. I love how the embossed circles are accented by the circles of ladybugs.
This last card uses the frog in the set. Isn't he just the cutest? I swear it looks like he is waving at you. It's hard to tell in the photo, but the lillies are colored in using a gold Sakura gellyroll pen. It adds such a nice touch to the card. The lilypads were made using the Lily Pad wheel with chocolate chip ink.

These were all fairly easy cards to make. They can be used for just about any occasion. I left the inside blank on them all so I can stamp/add a sentiment as the occasion occurs.
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Very Punny, Lily Pad Wheel
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
Card stock: Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Baic Gray
Other: Sakura Jellyroll pen, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon,scallop punch, 1-3/8" & 1-1/4" circle punchs, large & small oval punches, Cuttlebug & embossing folders, various markers, velvet ribbon from Michaels


No comments: