Friday, February 15, 2008

Florida Kids

Isn't this an adorable card? I love the way the entire thing turned out. I had so much fun creating this. I feel as though I am now an expert at using the Stampa-a-ma-jig! This set requires you to use it on each part of the people. Without it -life would be very hard trying to line everything up. After I stamped the kids, I masked them and added in the Palm trees. Afterall, this is Florida and I wanted them to be Floridians! :0)

This card gave me a chance to use some of my new flowers form the Flower Fusion kit found in the new catalog. I wasn't sure how I would like them, but once I started playing with them I couldn't stop. They add such nice accents to a project. I decided to add the Rhinestone brads to the center of each flower (I tend to hoard them and am seriously trying to use all my supplies instead of coveting them!!!). The designer paper in the background is the Rose Red Designer Series Paper. This is yet another thing I have been hoarding. I promise to try and use more of my designer paper and accessories than I have in the past!

Hope you've been finding time to get some stamping done this week. I am off to finish preparing for 2 workshops coming up this weekend. Both of them should be great fun. I will post the make-and-take projects later this weekend.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: All in the Family, A Little Birthday Cheer, Do the Hula
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Tempting Turquoise, Appricot Appeal, Whisper White, Rose Red DSP
Other: Rhinestone brads, Flower Fusion, Various Markers, Stamp-a-ma-jig, ticket corner punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

My Studio Ink said...

This Card is beautiful!! Im so glad I found your blog. Im gonna check it all the time :) Ive signed up for updates. Thanks for sharing. Your work is inspiring.
Hugs, Lourin