Sunday, February 3, 2008

So Many Scallops

As promised, today's card features one of the new Sale-a-bration sets called "So Many Scallops". This is one of my favorite sets this year. I love how the stamps from this set fit so nicely inside the scallop punch. It makes card making a breeze! I have seen several cards made using this set and making the scallops into a flowrr. I decided to try my hand at it as well. The card kind of reminds me of the Cingular commercial, but that was NOT the look I was going for! *lol* Once I decided on my color combination the card came together very quickly. As an afterthought I added dazzling diamonds to the centers of each scalloped flower center since they looked a little bare. This made all the difference and once I stood back and re-evaluated the card I decided it was done. The sentimate on the card is also from one of the Sale-a-bration sets called "Lots of Thoughts". Remember these sets can be your too with a $50 purchase now until March 17th, 2008.
Stamp Set: So Many Scallops, Lots of Thoughts
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
Card Stock: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
Other: Scallop Punch, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, 2 way glue, Spring Flower Bouquet Punch (retired)

No comments: