Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Basic Grey Baby Cards

Hi Stampers! Yesterday I shared all the goodies I picked up by using my gift cards. I told you about a card making kit from Basic Grey that I had gotten but didn't have a picture of it since I had already assembled the cards. Today I am going to show you these adorable cards.

I think this little birdie card is my favorite one of them all. The birdie is a chipboard piece with adhesive on the back. These were super quick and easy to use. The words "as tweet as can be" were a rub-on that came with the kit.

The ladybug's antenna were rub-ons as well as the wording in the lower right hand corner.
The Giraffe's were part of the background paper and a frame was made around it. The flower piece is another one of the chipboard adhesives.

This card is my 2nd favorite one. I love the look of it and know any little boy would be thrilled to receive this. The dinosaur is chipboard as well as the little square stones around the letters.

This was another very quick card. The tracks and words are a rub-on and the stones were chipboard pieces. I love how they add so much dimension to the card.

The butterfly and the "button" are both chipboard pieces. The rest of the card uses various background papers.

The scallops on the edge of this card give it dimension and interest. The frame is chipboard with paper pieced letters inside. A very cute baby boy card.

This is one of the last cards I made using the kit. It makes an adorable boy baby card. The airplane and the "B" are chipboard pieces and the remaining pieces of the card are various pattern papers.


Reminder....it's the start of a new year. Try something new and step out of the box!!!


Happy Stamping~

No comments: