Friday, January 2, 2009

Online Ordering Specials

Hi Stampers! I don't have a project to show you today (I need to get some new batteries for my camera so I can take some pictures and upload them for you) but I do have a special offer for my loyal readers. :0) One of my goals for 2009 is to really get my business off the ground and share what I love with everyone I know. One way I plan to do this is by utilizing my online Stampin' Up! website. Did you know that you can place an order directly online using my website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? What's great about this is that by using my website directly you get the same great opportunities you would if you placed an order with me over the phone or via email. The shipping costs are the same AND any order over $150 still qualifies you for hostess goodies. How great is that? Now you can shop in the comfort of your own home whenever you get the urge. All orders will be shipped directly to you (or where you would like them).

To help promote online ordering I am offering a few specials to the first people to use this option in 2009.
* The first person to place an online order of any kind in 2009 will receive a total of 25 yds. of various Stampin' Up! ribbon. You will receive an assortment of various colors and styles. This will be either delivered or mailed to you (if you are not local)by me after your online order ships.

* The first person to place an online order of $50- $99.99 (before tax and shipping) will receive 25 yds. of various Stampin' Up! ribbon AND an assortment of 100 brads in various colors. This will be either delivered or mailed to you (if you are not local)by me after your online order ships.

* The first person to place an online order of $100-$149.99(before tax and shipping) will receive 25 yds. of various Stampin' Up! ribbon, an assortment of 100 brads in various colors AND the retiring Level 2 Hostess set Fall Flair (new & unmounted). These items will be delivered or mailed to you (if you are not local) by me after your online order ships.

* The first person to place an online order of $150+ (before tax and shipping)will receive a $25 Stampin' Up! gift certificate redeemable through me and all the hostess benefits pertaining to the total dollar amount of the order. The gift certificate will be delivered or mailed (if you are not local) by me after your online order ships.

Just a reminder that the retired stamp set list has been posted and those sets will only be available until January 18th or while supplies last. Hurry and get your favorite sets while they are still available!

No comments: