Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Upcoming Specials and a NEW Customer Appreciation Program

Hi Stampers! I am so excited to announce several specials I am offering to my hostesses and customers. This is one of the best times of the year to be a Stampin' Up! customer, hostess or demonstrator. Next month starts Sale-a-Bration!!!! For those of you who do not know what Sale-A-Bration is you are in for a BIG treat! Starting February 1st, 2009 for every $50 in product you order through Stampin' Up! you earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from the Sale-a-Bration Mini catalog. (I just got my advanced copy of this and LOVE each of the sets in there this year.) You can also receive FREE sets by hosting a workshop. For every $300 in sales your workshop reaches, you as the hostess qualify to receive one of these sets for FREE. It is one of the best times of the year to host a workshop. I am also offering a FREE assortment package of 8-1/2 x 11" card stock in your choice of color families to the first 3 hostess who book a workshop during the month of February and March. Contact me today to reserve your date.

Sale-A-Bration is also a great time to sign up to become a demonstrator. In addition to the fabulous goodies you get in the starter kit you will also receive a FREE stamp set of your choice from the new 2009 catalog ( valued up to 47.95). This offer is only valid from February 1st, 2009 through March 31st, 2009. Signing up to become a demonstrator has never been easier. You can sign up online on my Stampin' Up! website. Please contact me in advance since you will need to know my password to process your application.

Now if the excitement of Sale-A-Bration wasn't enough I have implemented a New Customer Appreciation program. For every $40 product order placed with me you will receive an embossed medallion. ($80 product order qualifies for 2 medallions) Once you have accumulated 10 of these medallions you may turn them in to me for a $15.00 gift certificate valid for the product of your choice. These medallions cannot be transferred to another customer and will be the responsibility of the recipient to keep track of. They are valid now until December 31st, 2009. For more information please contact me. All orders which have been placed since January 1st, 2009 will be included in this program. I will be mailing out all medallions to customers who have placed online orders with me.

I am expecting the new catalogs to arrive here any day now. Those customers who pre-paid for them will receive them as soon as I get them. Anyone else who would like a new catalog can purchase one for $9.95 or host a workshop and receive one FREE. There are so many new products and stamp sets in this catalog that you won't want to miss!! The samples photographed in the catalog are also some of the best yet and will be sure to inspire your creativity.

Happy Stamping~

No comments: