Monday, January 5, 2009

Lookie What I Got!!!

One of the things I asked for this Christmas was a few gift cards to various crafting places. I was lucky enough to get one to Jo-Ann's, one to Michael's and another one to Gina K's. I was so excited. I still have not decided what I want to purchase from Gina K's. There are just too many sets that I want to add to my collection. I think I now have it narrowed it down to 3 of them. :0)

With the other gift cards I went out the day after Christmas to see what kind of bargains I could find. I hit the jackpot pretty good and am happy with what I got. I still even have money left on the Michael's gift card! (I know it's a shame isn't it?)

The first thing that caught my eyes were these clear stamps from Inkadinkadoo. I thought the fairies would be prefect to use my new colored pencils on and the other images would be great to emboss with.

My next find were these Basic Grey Paper stacks and matching brads and other brads by Heidi Grace. I love how all these coordinate so well together. I also picked up a card making kit from Basic Grey too which matches the paper stacks. I didn't get a picture of it though since I already used it. Watch for those cards to be posted soon.

The last thing I found was this cute Sizzix boy paper doll die. In plan on using this in my scrapbooks this year as well as in other projects I have in mind for my boys. My next purchase will be the karate uniform die set to put on the paper doll. It is a must have for me!!
Happy Stamping~

No comments: