Thursday, January 8, 2009

Polka Dotted Elephant

Hi Stampers! Today's card is one of the cards we will be making in my Stamp-a-Stack class on the 18th. If you haven't already signed up I am sorry to say that the class is now full, but if I get enough interest I will host another one. I just love this little elephant in the set A Happy Heart Day. I stamped him twice for this card. Once on whisper white card stock and then again on Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper. I then cut him out and paper pieced him onto the whisper white. I finished coloring in the other parts of the image. The kiwi kiss background paper has been run through my Cuttlebug and the heart embossing folder.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: A Happy Heart Day
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers
Card stock: Chocolate Chip. Kiwi Kiss, WW, Chocolate Chip DSP
Other: Circle punches, Scallop Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Photo Corner Punch,1" Double-Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Cuttlebug and Embossing Folder

No comments: