Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Easy Birthday Card

Hi Stampers! Here is another quick and super easy birthday card. In the previous posts I used the stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral. That set is very elegant and for today's card I wanted something more on the whimsical side. I pulled out my new stamp set Garden Greetings. I wanted to show you that this layout can be used with any type of floral stamp.

I added some doodle dots with my white gel pen to give it more depth and also used several of the floral stamps from this set to create this card. Once again the card uses 2 colors of card stock and ink, and one embellishment.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Garden Greetings
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Pacific Point
Card stock: Pacific Point, WW
Other: Scallop Border Punch, 5/8" Pacific Point Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen

No comments: