Thursday, April 2, 2009

Get Well Soon



Hi Stampers! I finally had a chance to sit down and play a little with some of my Sale-a-Bration goodies that I got FREE! Sale-a-Bration ended on Tuesday, but have no fear- it will be back again next year. While trying to organize my card stash I realized that I really was in need of a few types of cards. I found I didn't really have many "Get Well", "Sympathy" or "Masculine" type cards so I set off on my journey to try to rectify this situation. Here is what I came up with for a "Get Well" card.

The Card base is done in Sahara Sand with a layer of the Delicate Dots (SAB Patterned Paper). I used my new eyelet border punch to add a layer of white with some of the Certain Celery Ribbon (also from SAB) wrapped around. The main image is stamped in Certain Celery and the sentiment is stamped in Sahara Sand. All edges of the main panel are also sponged with Sahara Sand.

This was a quick and easy card to get me back on track again.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers

Ink: Certain Celery, Sahara Sand

Card stock: Certain Celery, Sahara Sand, WW, Delicate Dots DSP (SAB)

Other: Eyelet Border Punch, Certain Celery Ribbon (SAB), sponges

No comments: