Monday, April 6, 2009

Thinking of you...

Hi Stampers! I decided that I needed to play a little more with the Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper. I just love the texture and weight of this paper. It really adds a lot to your cards when used. While looking over the paper one of the designs jumped out at me. The background paper on this card reminded me of the floral image in the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set.

The colors on this card are once again Chocolate Chip, WW and Baja Breeze. To give more interest to the image panel I used my mat pack and paper piercer to give some definition. I love the way it ties in to the holes in the scallops made by the eyelet border punch.

After making the first card I decided that I wanted to change the card slightly. I pierced holes in the corners of the image panel and left off the ribbon. I can't decide which one I like better. Any thoughts?
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze Speciality Paper, WW
Other: Mat Pack & Paper Piercer tool, Stampin' Write Markers, Eyelet Border Punch, 5/8" Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: