Friday, April 3, 2009

Sympathy Card

Hi Stampers! Here is another card I made for my card stash since I was low on sympathy cards. The background papers on this card are the new Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper. This stuff is to die for. It is a heavier weight than Stampin' Up!'s regular designer papers. It's more like the weight of card stock and also has a textured feel to it. I am so glad I decided to order this to see what all the fuss was about. I will be ordering more in the future.

The colors of today's card are Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I once again used the stamp set Thoughts & Prayers for this card. This set is a very useful one. Sympathy cards are always a hard one to make, but with this set you really can't go wrong. The sentiments that come along with it are all heartfelt and are something you would write yourself.

To accent the colors of the card more I decided to add one of the new Corduroy buttons to the lower left side of the image panel. I love the feel and texture of these too - in the other colors.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, WW, Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper
Other: Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons

No comments: