Monday, April 20, 2009

Open House

Hi Stampers! I am inviting everyone to a Stamping Open House in my home on Tuesday April 28th, 2009 from 6:00 - 8:00pm. I will have various product samples, a FREE make-and take, door prizes and will be selling my retired sets, papers and accessories at a discounted rate. Light refreshments will also be served. Stop by and see some new project ideas, meet fellow stampers and get some great bargains on stamping supplies.

Orders placed that evening will be combined and a "mystery hostess" will be selected from those placing orders. It's a great chance for you to earn some FREE items and have a fun evening out.

Please RSVP ( 727-232-1557 or via email) to let me know you will be stopping by so I can be sure to have enough make-and-take projects available.

Happy Stamping~

No comments: